★We are hiring caregivers for a nursing home in Yamate area, Yokohama
Provide services to elderly people that require long-term care and the tasks may include:
- Recreational activities
- Walking or going out
- Helping them to excrete
- Other tasks to be assigned.
194,500-220,000 JPY/month (including 4 night shifts)
※Experience and ability will be considered.
A trial period of 3 months (with conditions)
Form of employment:
- Full-time employees (with a trial period).
- A part-time job is also available.
- First Shift 08:00-17:00
- Second Shift 09:00-18:00
- Third Shift 10:30-19:30
- Night Shift 16:30-09:30
Nishinoya Chou, Nakaku, Yokohama
11 mins walk from JR Yamate Station
Take a bus to Kamihoshikawa Station or JR station Yokohama, Sakuragi-chou, Kannai, Isogo, and take a 4-minute walk.
Payment of transportation expenses
※You can commute by car.
Foreigners are welcome to apply but must meet the following requirements:
- Must currently live in Japan
- Must have a valid visa and eligibility to work in Japan
- Able to speak conversational Japanese well
- Those with previous training (formerly helper level 2) may be preferred but not required.
- Retirement age 65 (full-time)
- Various types of insurance are available (employment insurance, accident insurance, welfare pension, health insurance). Part-time insurance is available according to working hours, etc.
- Transportation allowance (up to 30,000 yen)
- Twice a year bonus and once a year of raise
- Employee meal discount system available (300yen per meal)
- Birthday Cake Gift
(From the president’s pocket money)
- Other certification acquisition support systems.
- External training (in the company’s expense)
- Two (2) days off (5 workdays /week)
Everyone, including foreigners and students, is welcome to apply.